The company was established in 1983 to develop the logistics activity of the C.A.F.A. cooperative.
Considerable investments have allowed the company to have a large multifunctional area (over 60,000 sq.m.) that includes:
- A 30,000 sq.m. area for the storage and processing of goods (warehouse)
- 3 facilities for the processing and loading of loose sugar in tank lorries
- a 10,000 sq.m. enclosed and illuminated area for industrial vehicles to stop and park in
- Industrial cleaning facility for vehicles
- Machine shop for the repair of industrial vehicles
- Offices, meeting hall and other facilities (1,000 sq.m.)
The logistics services are guaranteed by the direct management of large leased warehouses (more than 30,000 sq.m. in all). In 1985 the company was registered in the Register of Haulers.
Over the years it specialised in the transport of loose sugar, becoming one of the sector's leading companies.